Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just got this photo hoisted up on Etsy. The model and photographer is Caitlin Steiner - my grand-daughter. She takes and makes such great photos and is such a beauty that we all think she should be modeling instead of remodeling her house in Clovis. She seems one of these people with endless energy and ideas and everything she does she does it very well.
Frankly she found the pet lizard idea a bit weird but that is how grandkids should view their ancestors!
You can find my shop (with all three items!) at BeadsNJane on Etsy.com
Am still embellishing fish. Have only one left so I ordered more. This time all of them without the ulgy plastic lips! I am waiting on the order from Oriental Trading to put the necklaces together with the proper size of silver balls.
I need to figure out whether to hang the items on the net for the show in Point Arena now or wait and do it in situ on Thursday. I never know how I will be feeling then and if I will have enough energy to do a good display. Just realized a bunch of earrings do not have prices on them. That will give me something to do today!