Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY
and that is why you get to see this piece again. It is the greenest work in the file! Hope you have a great day being green! earth day is not that far away!



Did this last night with my normal embellishing mode. What you cannot see is how the embellishment is flatter on the ends and gets higher in the center. This is one classy bracelet!

This is the bracelet I did a couple of weeks ago. It got more raves than any other piece at the "Flower Power" show. Several people tried to buy it but it was too large for their wrists. Finally Linda bought it for Kirby and it fits her! So yesterday, as I was working on the above piece, Ling-Yen stopped by. She was thrilled that I was making another of these but she did not appreciate the ribbon flowers and wants the bead flowers. So I made the backing bracelet last night and will do the flowers today. This time I will use fewer flowers and only put them on the top side. Am thinking how to make the vines curl down the back or or underside of the bracelet. I am now out of the gold bugles but do have silver ones so may make more in silver with something on them.
Am still waiting on inspiration. Again yesterday, in spite of lovely weather!, I did not clean up the studio. Maybe today and I do want to bring in the big branch with the hope it will ask for something interesting. . .