Thursday, March 18, 2010


I cannot believe how dependant I am on praise. The interest in the flower band bracelets at the show on the weekend enticed me to making up three of them yesterday. I used up all the gold bugles and I started in on the silver ones. I tried to use the same seed bead in silver as I had used with the gold, but they were slightly bigger so there is a bit of space between the bugles. It does not show here, but those big silver 11s look gold! On the next one I used some silver lined 15s and it looked a lot better and therefore I made it longer. When the silver bugles are gone I have a package of AB clear ones that could also be interesting.

I am still making the flowers so I have none of the bracelets that are finished but I am sailing on the happiness of doing something I love.

Yesterday I did get the studio swept out and all the stuff put away again. I ached so much after that bit of exercise that I was glad to be warm and comfortable in my beading recliner.