Sunday, March 7, 2010


I am waiting on my order from Oriental Trading Co. to get the metal balls that fit so exactly on this rubber cord so that the big beads and focal point stay in the right place. This photo is rather a class photo of my school of fish. Will try to post better photos of them when they graduate next week into individual necklaces.
Finished the last one last night. No more fish and yet the desire to embellish something in that size and shape. Am so desperate I am thinking of going outdoors and cutting some branches to cover them with beads. This is awfully close to what Sally Fields is doing (she puts patches of beaded design on large rocks) but I feel my desires and the lack of postal delivery on weekends is pushing me in this direction. Will have to scurry out before another shower. Hmmm that means all the twigs out there right now are already wet. Will have to go see what I find to bead on. . .