Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finished this one that I started Sunday night. Sandra came by with a load of marvelous prunings from her orchard. She even brought a super one that is about 4 foot high. Also she brought kiwi branches which curve around each other like vines. Very interesting. Am eager to start on them, but already nerves about the show in Point Arena are interferring with my digestion - so dumb.
Sandra also brought a cache of chips from Kirby. So many new stones I am tempted to leave the twigs for them. If I do, the order of fish lures will arrive and I
may get sucked into doing them again. They are blingy! But they are lures!
All that work on the Scrotum Series is paying off by giving me this idea for how to hang the twigs. The metal balls came from Oriental Trading but they were in two sizes! Used them anyhow. Fortunately the center bore was the same. Thus, I got the fish lures all strung (aren't you glad you do not have to look at all of them again?).
Sandra admired the fish lures and she again said my prices were too low (so I raised them 25% ) making them $20 instead of $15.