So the stars appear in the midnight of my beading tray. You can see the pink one and the gold Delicas not yet assembled - that is job for daylight and sunshine at that. I had always thought 8s were too big to use on the stars, but on a Saturday afternoon whim I decided to try them. Not bad. Not bad at all. And this change certainly gives the customer a bigger star for the time spent. Compare with the larger star in the middle that took 15 hours to make. I was so eager to see the star made with 8s that I started sewing the diamonds together as each was made (as you can see in the left-hand corner). When I got to the last diamond I was missing nine beads. So today I will cut that experiment apart and do a star with different colors on each side.Who knows were this problem will lead me. . .