Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thanks to a new haircut I did not get much done on the bead tray. Too many tranquillizers, too many resulting naps and an early bedtime. Also I stopped by Vicki's to pick up my FM order and there were some lilac ABs that were close in color to the rootbeer used on the body. I tried them out on the wing, but they were much too light compared to the body. So I cut them out and put the rootbeer on the wing. I think the change in stitch will be a good graduation in color. It already looks lighter than the neck. Thankfully in the order were several orange and yellows (for beaks and feet) so when I do get to the feet, I will have many color choices.