Thursday, November 22, 2012

Just a bit on the butt and the right arm to do on the Garcia bear. I have found that on the regular sized beanie babies, the plush is too thick and has a tendency to fluff out between the rows. On each row I have to run the needle down the channel to push it down under the beads. Bummer. That means I will not being another of these 10-inch beasts that take forever. I am pleased with the hint of mouth in a smile that I got here. Those bears have way too much chin which makes one miss the mouth even more.
Ah, yes! it is Thanksgiving and time for me to get off the computer to celebrate. One of the things I am thankful for is the discovery of beading the teenie beanie babies. They have given me so many hours of pleasure. Thanks to you, too, for following the journey. May all who read this be blessed!