Saturday, May 15, 2010


Done! except for trimming the wires. It is 70 inches long with its complete length.
I had to give up trying to get the bottom level. I have decided to love how the it dances. It is hung and the strings seem to be changing lengths themselves and are forming gentle curves.
I was afraid that it would look like a lampshade but the dance of the bottom solved that worry. This piece looks so great with the sun shining on it. The folks who ordered it may have to put a skylight in the dark corner where it is to go. That will be news to them!
Am off to the bead group meeting this afternoon. It seems several people are interested in learning to bead crochet - even some who usually do not come to the meetings. Nervous. . . So glad Sue will be doing most of the instructing. That helps keep me as calm as I am. . .