Friday, July 27, 2012

Seeing the picture I posted yesterday and especially after adding the light green last night, I saw how wrong that color I hoped was a purple actually showed up as a mud reddish brown. In the tubes it looked like just the purple shade that went with the other blues, but now it looks all wrong. It could have been because it was transparent so that orange came through turning the red elements to brown. Now I can see that the red on the fins also looks like brown more than it is red so today I will have to cut those beads off, too. It may be the dark blue will then be too dark with the light green and blues and I will have to remove that too. At one point I thought of just getting out another fish (I have three) and starting all over. But in the end, at 10 o'clock, I picked up the scissors and started cutting and now I am committed to making this one work.