Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Doing some catch up here. Had the last week with B and as you can see we beaded! She was glad to finish off two embroidered focals that I had lost interest in and refused to make the 'around the neck thingie.' As you can see below (almost, it is a bit fuzzy) she found the perfect recycled glass tubes to make it all work.
That is not coffee in the cup but the way I manage the big spools of thread. I put them upside down in a mug with the thread protruding from the edge. This keeps the thread clean and the spool stable while pulling off the length.



It was a delight to see how how her tastes and ideas moved against and with my attempts. I liked how she used the bead caps as flowers! She did two of them but with so much going on, I forgot to photograph the second one. Sent some of my bead stash home with her so I can stop feeling guilty about not making jewelry and enjoy my animals.



Thanks for a marvelous time, B!