Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Did get started on the orangutan. I love his monkey face! While doing the 'support hose' on his legs I sent up prayers for Werner. He is home now and up and about; for which I am very thankful.
I am eager to start on the hands and feet of this animal as I am hoping that using the dark gold of his face will pull the colors together. While sewing down all these bright orange beads reminded me that the Etsy Challenge for this month was anything made with this color. I was just in time to miss it!
However, the Dolphin gift shop in Gualala took 3 of the animals on consignment. I just heard from Barbara that the gallery in Point Arena had an excellent Fourth of July holiday weekend and that most of the sales came from my beaded jewelry. I am feeling very blessed today.