Monday, February 23, 2015


I just realized the other day that Easter will be here in a week and a month. So I had to try out crocheted eggs! Successfully making this one now I have plans for a basket, eggs and a little yellow chick. I get all these great ideas and then lack the time or energy to complete them all. We will see what I can accomplish. 
I did try a second egg but for some unknown reason (I did it Saturday night) I made it bigger when I should have either made it smaller or the same size as the blue one. To me it looked like a duck egg so I  put these ducks with it which really emphasize its wrong size.

Yesterday I worked on my little doll which you can see on my brand new blog at (let me find it again!drat!). After much fussing, here it is. http://janesdollydaze.blogspot.com/