Bambi loves green, and wears it well. When we were doing the polyclay Dorje seemed to be just putting weird colors together but all of a sudden we realized he had made perfect faux malachite! After we used up all he made Bambi and I tried to make more - sometimes it worked but usually we had to go back to using the colors he had combined originally. Here Bambi added one of the goddess images I made from a mold made from an old earring.
Those funny uterus things in black and gold are mine. It was an idea I tried in Carol Blackburn's Making Polymer Clay Beads on page 45. Also something I want to try again. I think I am talking myself into spreading out the polyclay stuff again.
This is the other image she sent today. A disc is promised with more. I would guess by the evenness of the fabric behind her beads, that this is fabric she wove herself. This photo is also a reminder to me that we used up all the red clay and I had better get off to the Sculpy Super Store to order more. The end of the economic crisis in the nation!