Monday, April 15, 2013

All day Saturday, it seemed, I worked on the photos and application for the children's hospital call to artists. In the evening I finished my newest frog. I got the idea of suspending him so it would look as if he was leaping off the shell. By afternoon, when the sun reached my set up, the summer fog had already rolled in so there was no more photographing.

I did start a new crab. The other ones I did in greens but I looked at some for sale on the wharf in Point Arena and found they had more red. When I looked for stone chips I found these red jasper in my stash so I got this far yesterday. I had planned to send off my application with a photo of one of the green crabs, but am thinking I might be able to get this new one done in time to add to the assortment.It is due in a week.