Sunday, January 22, 2012





Yesterday at the bead meeting I taught several how to make this stuffed star you have seen here before. I wrote up instructions and hope all will be able to continue when they get home. I know how hard it is for me to learn something new in a group, but if I am home alone with the project it makes itself. May that be so for them! We did have a lot of good laughs. My take-home quote was from Kathy: "Thou shalt not weigh more than thine refrigerator."







Then today while trolling Etsy I found this interesting bail on this piece. I realized it is made from four half-diamonds that are sewed together in a different way. I really liked this idea and I am eager to try this out today.
Do have a star on my tray that uses up the last bit of my chamois. All I have left is the new piece of Lucy's stiff stuff that is scaring me stiff! I just cannot make friends with that stiff white stuff.
At the meeting Susan told me the star that so inspired me is at the local dress shop and that they are made in China! Anyhow Sus liked the California colors in my star as seen in the photo below and let me give him one for his sweater which also had all the colors in it.