Sunday, June 27, 2010

I think the word is "budkas" - assorted junk - my efforts to learn something new from a magazine! I have some hope for the sparkly wheels but it is taking many tries to get what I can. I do not have the crystal rounds in the size the instructions indicate so I am substituting bicones which I have, at the moment, in abundance. I do have some hope in being able to find a use for some extra and leftovers in my stash if I can ever get the beads to mesh. Mine do not look at all like the photos in the pictures in BeadWork.
Got a notice from Fire Mountain that two of my necklaces are in the finalist round at for the Gemstones Contest. I know I have those photos in my computer somewhere, but for some reason I cannot find them today. Will wait and let the far better photographers at Fire Mountain make a picture for you. Or hope I find where I filed them. It is that kind of day. Beautiful summer day!