Thursday, February 25, 2010

I had asked Barbara Platt, the publicity director at Gualala Arts, if she had any photos she had taken at our bead meetings and she sent this marvelous one of Bobbie Penny at the January 2010 meeting. This is not what I was looking for, but is a much lovelier portrait than I probably would have taken. Thanks Barbara for the loan! And thanks to Bobbie for being there!
I had a meeting at GAC yesterday afternoon and was tired in the evening so I did not get the golden band bracelet finished. About midnight I thought I would complete it and then decided it needed even more flowers and had to stop to make them.
Have an idea how to string the silver fishing lure pendent and am eager to try it out. If it works I may send it to the San Jose Museum of Art for their silent auction fundraiser in April.
The box of fishing lures that I ordered online already arrived yesterday. I would rather bead than wrestle with cardboard. . . Soon my curiosity will get the best of me. Or I will finish the bracelet and need a new project.