Sunday, December 23, 2012

Meet Steg the stegosaurus. I started him yesterday afternoon, partly because I still have the dream of finding an animal I can make into a dragon. However I seem to lack the drive to try the wild stuff to make him into something other than what he is. Maybe it is Christmas coming, lots of pain because the new meds are not working, or just the need to relax and enjoy beading whatever is under my hand.
Vicki came by to discuss the new necklaces she is working on so I hoped it would inspire me to return to jewelry. No luck. I even gave her the Beadwork magazine Werner had gotten for me. Just sitting here looking at this, I got the idea of working on two of these at once. One I could do the calm stuff and on the other try out the dragon ideas. I need to start with the head as I form it into the elongated dragon face.  Hmmm. . .