Friday, February 27, 2009


The storms blew away and the sun came out. I got a photo of the tree group and I am not happy. Somehow the whole thing is less than it was in my mind. It may be that I just need to get away from it for a bit.
Today looking at the photo I can see the "bald spots" in the tree. Also the star got turned sideways. New photo, new angle. . .

I tried knocking out some beads but the rug still did not lie flat. And I really did not like the bit of rug in the photo, so how to explain my starting a new round 'rug?' I confess I am. I love those colors and since many of the beads are hex-cut they throw off marvelous colors as the rows go around.
The studio should be warmer today so I am hoping I get the letters glued on to the third and last panel for the haiku book. It is so tempting to just sit in my chair and go around with the rug.