Friday, June 7, 2013

So I tried to do a non-traditional cat and the war continues on the legs. These ended up being far too realistic in color, but not pattern. By looking at a photo of the previous Warrior Cat I was able to change gears on the face. I have absolutely no idea where this cat is going. All I can do is ask it what it wants to be when I have to make change in the beading colors or pattern.I must say having the belly solid feeling is a great help even in holding the animal. Sewing only these Precosia beads is so much nicer than using 8s with the many exposed edges to hide. These seem to slip in perfectly beside each other. I have the impression that I sew more precisely with these beads. It all takes longer, but the pleasure is greater. The photo shows the result of about 18 hours work.