Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pappy Penguin is done I think. I decided to leave his furry chest furry. The baby is done in a smoother cloth so I beaded his chest. I am okay with the difference in the orange colors. That is because Pappy has 8s on him and the baby is done in 11s. The baby needs some engineering so he sits up right. As it is, he is leaning. At least the photo looks more intimate that way. What you cannot see is the mess I made under the wing. I think there is nothing better to do than to rip it all out and redo it. I wanted to use black thread for the black beads but where they meet up with the transparent orange ones, the black shows through and looks like a bad Halloween.