Sunday, March 25, 2012

Somewhere I got the idea of embroidering on old stuffed animals. I had this bear sitting among my tin box collection so I began on it. I cut the arms and legs off thinking it would be easy to manipulate around each piece and then sew the beast back together. Now that I am on the body, I am beginning to think of using dolly arms and legs (less beading!) and much more interesting! I doubt I will make a science of this project as getting the needle in and out of tight places is not easy! Often I have to go out a place not in my plan and then go back into the spot from another angle. Still this is keeping me off the street corners and gives me something to show to you.