Monday, March 5, 2012

Here is Barbara Fast hanging my stars in the windows of the newly renovated Coast Highway Art Collective in Point Arena. That pink glow really captures the new feeling of the gallery - a warm friendly home for art. The opening reception is on Friday from 5 - 7 at 284 Main Street. Check out our new website too.



I went in yesterday to hang my things. I ordered the net online (a real fish net this time) and it was supposed be 9 foot long, however, it worked out perfectly. Just enough space to hang every thing I had prepared. The name label will go in the little circle to the left.
The gallery and garden are looking so great. All the hard work Barbara and Norman, Mike and Mary Rose put in the last month have made a huge difference! I am so happy to have the gallery up and going again.