Wednesday, July 14, 2010




Yes, I finished this yesterday but the main work was making a necklace out of the winner's bag of beads from Happy Mango Beads. I want to photograph it out in the studio and for that I need sunshine. We are now in our summer fogs so the sun does not show up until noon. Good for sleeping in. Stay tuned!
I made this because I loved how those diamond-shapes on that bracelet made a week ago popped up. Sue Hanson had gotten a kit that showed her how to make the Cellini Spiral in the flat. Just by looking at the finished bracelet she brought to the bead group, I figured out how to make the design but never finished it in a bracelet. Now I have. I tried to start another one but the first attempt used 8s that were too big and by the time I got the second one started with smaller 8s I was so tired I did not do a good job. Will cut it up and try again today.
I see the color combination for this one was too subtle for the scanner. . .