Today is the bead meeting - with the emphasis on making canes with polyclay. The blue/white ones at the top are the failure to make a flower! I just cut the messy canes into slices and stuck them to wooden beads. That way the holes ARE in the center and the bead is much lighter and it saves clay.
I finally did get a butterfly or bee or or that I stuck on another failure to make a red/black lined cane that came out too close in value to show. The car is something I had tried to make for GAC's car show last weekend which I did not get done in time! It is a good thing that the gals in the bead group are so kind that I am comfortable showing them all my failures!