Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am continuing to make the sun catchers and to redefine the design. I found people wanted loops at the top and that my idea of hiding the nail it was hung by made them too hard to hang. So I made a loop at the top and am using smaller beads on the "string" part. It is harder to do, but I like the look better. Amazing how much work goes into a new design! Am hoping that the ones I made for Fire Mountain to use in their Christmas advertising do not show the tops!
Got the notice from Fire Mountain that my entry in this year's beading contest is now posted as a finalist on their site in the gallery.