Saturday, December 20, 2008

When there is good music on the radio I can happily bead for hours. My new thought with the trees last night was that I can affect the shape by varying the increases. Makes sense now. So I took out half of the layers and got a fatter tree and also got a second tree out of the leftovers. Now I really feel I am ready to go forward with the project. Am hoping to get to the hardware store today to either get a wooden dowel or metal rod for the center support. Also need to order another pound of beads.

This aftertoon I will be gallery sitting in the Point Arena Holiday Store. Am eager to go in to see if much sold last night. The whole town had a holiday shopping event last night with stores staying open like in the olden days. It is very easy for the years to slip away from Point Arena.