Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy 4th of July

The goldfish with real scales yesterday. . .

                                                       And now today it is finished.
Barbara Fast stopped by with the fabric for her new quilt and on it was a dragon needing silver scales. So glad to be able to share. Thankful that I had finally done the fish scales right so I could show her how it is done. She picked up the 14 animals I had been saving for the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital - who never contacted me so I do not know if my entry forms were faulty or if they really saw my stuff and did not like it. Was glad to get the extra animals into the gallery for the 4th. The parade is on Sunday the 7th in Point Arena so I hope the gallery will get lots of visitors and people wanting animals with beads all over them!