Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So this is Bushy the Lion. I see in the top photo I accidentally gave him pubic hair! whatever. I still have the tail to do. The last time I did this animal I felt his tail was too wide so I am eager to sew it smaller before I begin beading it. Slowly I am getting more courageous making changes in how the animal is sewn before starting to beading. I should have made some tucks in his legs so they do not spraddle out so much. I do like how the rows of beads give him pattern as is shown in the top photo. PS. I have made my peace with Picasa and it is easier to save and work on my photos than it was with Photoshop.