Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Here is the dragon with his feet in place. I decided I liked the way the lighter green goes up from his belly and so did not want to cover it with 'hands.' Immediately I wanted to start another one, but a sifting through my cache did not come up with another Seahorse. Hopefully today I will have more energy and can really sort things out.
Somehow, in cleaning away the leftovers, I came across the Erin I had cut the arms and leg off of, and started beading on it. The eye-dias (ideas) flowed and I am coming up with a quadriplegic bear. I do not know why I am doing this; I feel compelled to finish it as an homage to vets who have given too much.