Monday, April 4, 2011


Was so surprised that my beading fingers turned to doing the bead crochet again. I had tried to pick it up a couple of times in other months and it seemed I had forgotten how to do it. Then all at once there I was finishing up old pieces and starting new ones with even thinner crochet yarn. I vacillate between wanting very contrasty designs and then more subtle ones. I loved the one with purple and greens and golds.

On Wednesday, while in Santa Rosa to have a biopsy on the spot on my leg, I carved out an hour at Legendary Beads and really got stocked up on seed beads. One of my very few complaints about Fire Mountain is the fact that they carry so few 8s. They seem to work the best for me for bead crocheting. As you can see from the photo I will have several sessions now sewing the tubes into bracelets.