Thursday, July 29, 2010



On Tuesday Rhoda came by and we went together to Debbe's to "shop" her fabulous bead collection and I came home with a handful of these shell fans that have set me on fire! I thought I was done with stringing for a while but the many ideas for beads combined with the shells have take over my life. Everything else has gotten shoved aside. There are three more necklaces that I didn't even scan.
In the close up you can see that I used crystal rondelles, then some lovely shaded glass leaves from Debbe, and some ecru pearls also from Debbe, as well as some tiny white ones. These are all rather ordinary but I am hoping that by doing them it will form the basis for some new idea.
Hopefully one about clasps.
Rhoda and I are always grateful for the opportunity to shop at Debbe's and shocked at how long we stay. I hope our checks make it worth the effort!