Saturday, July 3, 2010


Ah the blue version! Was thinking this morning while cleaning house that I continue to make errors with forming the diamonds of various beads. Am thinking that maybe I should make a diagram and try following that. I had not planned to do more of this style, but making and following a diagram adds new interest to the project. We will see what the afternoon brings.
I do love the shape of these beaded parts. As example of my inability to count, I made 6 units before I realized I only needed 5. Hence the 0ne earring. Again the shape is very good when hung from the upper side and it makes a lovely lightweight dangling bit for the ears.
Tonight is the opening of Chip Hooper's photo exhibit in Gualala at Studio 361. Am thinking of going and now I am thinking of making this set mine by wearing it.
Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!