Thursday, July 1, 2010


Did this photo of "Starry Night with Fireworks" for the Happy Mango Bead contest and got it sent off today. Went off on a shopping trip then. They have some excellent beads (well beads I like that Fire Mountain does not carry). I was being "good" and not ordering beads I did not really 'need' when I got an email that a chair I had ordered was back ordered again. It had been my payment for helping Werner with Symbiotic Art Band 2. I called and cancelled that so now my conscious is clear for shopping. See those contests do generate business!
Also, entering contests often gets me to thinking of ways to work with beads. I really appreciate that! I know Happy Mango Beads does not sell seed beads, so they will not pick this, but my experience brightened my day. That was my reward!