Thursday, September 25, 2014

Yesterday while I was working on this, a ray of sun came through the clouds and made each bead a tiny light. I was completely enchanted. It was a good feeling to know that I was adding these tiny lights to the monkey.
That little strip down his back is the total work I got done in one afternoon. Was thinking about spending my evening beading instead of watching Youtube shows. Then the power went out and I could do neither! So I read e-books (the print is so much larger on the computer then in books) but still I was very sleepy by 10. Then WR set off the smoke alarm upstairs with too many matches used as a bathroom deodorant.
PS I am very happy with the results of using the professional backdrop again even though it takes up a big chunk of space in the studio. I may try to add a head lamp so the contrast is stronger.