Saturday, August 30, 2014

I did stop beading long enough to photograph the chicken I am working on. I started him only because I found a white 11 bead that I thought would look good for his feathers. I had been searching for white, roundish beads with decent-sized holes. Here it was, on my table so I decided to strike while the iron was hot! or my mind had not forgotten.
I was pleased that I had the idea to make his waddle more rough looking with the three bead stitch. What you cannot see the left wing. It is nearly done but was on the shadow side. Was discombobulated by the coming holiday so did not work very long yesterday. Our fall weather has begun with sunny days so I was able to photograph later in the afternoon.