Wednesday, April 2, 2014

While I had camera things working and before I forgot how I got to my previous success today I tried it again and this time I was able to repeat the process. Progress and success!
Late yesterday I began the alterations on Legs, the frog. I cut away the beads around the eyes and mouth. Made new eyes by cutting the feet off the unicorn (Maybe too big? I am not totally happy with the whiteness.)
Then I made the purse which turned out well and was easier to make than I feared it would be. Now I need to repair the lost beads. When I was this far I looked into the price of Beanie Babies and found Legs
was available on eBay for $1. I could have left him as he was originally (see above) and bought another to make into a purse. It would have been so much easier! The next time I will make the alterations BEFORE I bead it.

Am eager to get into stash to see if any of the frogs I have  will fit the purse clasps  and to get the order into BBToy. So thankful W7 allowed me to show you this!