Monday, February 24, 2014

A good day of beading, and feeling much better, and now the head is done and the first attempt to find a way of expressing  the danger of the spine. I did not want to have to sew the beads directly onto the spine. It gets too hard to insert the needle sideways so I picked this picot because the needle goes in and out at right angles to the fabric. This is the same stitch as one uses to sew on sequins so there is a relationship between the stitches although they look very different whether one is using flat sequins or an #8 bead.
I can also report some progress in managing the photos. I still do not have the process down but I have halved the fumble time! While making progress reports on the computer. . .  I was finally able to open a blank page in Word and type up a document.