Thursday, June 16, 2011









I had a bunch of these square beads that I bought too many of because I loved them so much. Then I could never find the pendragon cuff instructions where I wanted to use them, so I "put them away" and completely misplaced them. I would find them or the cuff instructions, but never both at the same time.


Werner bought the latest issue of Beadwork at the store last week and there was this tutorial for those new two holed beads. I had not bought any and after reading that they are fragile I doubt I will, but the design gave me an idea how to use my single-hole square beads and I made these tries. Am on my third one; still trying to get the count right. I see here that mine look very pointy. Maybe I should soften that as the example does. I am enjoying the challenge!