Wednesday, December 30, 2009


While cleaning up bead stuff piles in the studio I found these that I had made back in November when I tried to bead and could not do it very well. No wonder! These lizards were done with 15s.
I liked doing the lizards, but now have to engineer a necklace. Because I attached the lizards through the middle hole of the donut, with a flat turquoise bead, I need to find some way of getting to the top of the donut so it hangs from the area of the head. Maybe now that I am back to being my old self I should cut these up and build in the top attachment feature while applying the lizards. Sometimes I wish I could invite someone in for a cup of tea and good advice!
I cannot believe I started another lariat necklace last night in lapis. At least I was able to put the yellow beads back in the basket and switch colors. One must appreciate even small steps when trying to make a change - I tell myself!