Thursday, February 18, 2010


While playing around with left-over beads and the sea shell chips, I refound this method of using the right-hand weave to make squares for a bracelet that are fun to fill with 'stuff' that embellishes.

The little glass flowers from Czech beads worked fine. Only with the last bracelet of the evening did I notice that on the backside one could see the thread. I changed the way I got from the side of the square to the center and really found an interesting embellishment.
I just realized that I have promised to put stuff in the 'Flower Power' show in Point Arena in the middle of March. I had planned to display my stuff on wooden trellis panels but now think they are are too old and rotten.
Last autumn I started making a net out of fishing line until the appendectomy stopped me. This afternoon I need to look at what I have and make a final decision on how to display, and carry there and back home, the beads. Trellis or net, net or trellis. . .