Saturday, December 29, 2012

Finished Steg yesterday. I see now there was no way this could have been made into a dragon! He is actually kind of sweet and in real life looks as if he is leaping when he is balanced on his tail. I do like the variation in the direction of the rows on his back leg. I see I need to get to buying more glass chips. I used every last of these and was holding my breath the whole way. Just hobbled to the studio to see if I had any but found all of the chips too had gone to B. Get to go shopping! after I get all the rest of my web work done.
Started on Quack the baby duck in the evening. Was surprised at myself that I was able to so easily make changes in the design. He sits in the grass with eggs around him. I had had such a rotten day with new meds so I was thankful for any positive changes.