Sunday, June 26, 2011



I am trying to use up the beads I have on hand and thus I end up with this. Actually I made the rope twice trying to find a suitable green for the cubic Z crystals. In real life they are much more olive green as are the hex beads in the rope. Here it looks as if I have missed the train with the color wheels.

Have been reduced to making lizards because it seems I have tons of beads and yet not enough of anything to make any thing! I suspect this season of discontent is the brooding period before the begin of another interesting work. I have several jars of bead soup sitting around me and I am tempted to find a way to use them.

I did sent my entry fee and form to Gualala Arts to put the pumpkin in the August show. I could also send a necklace as a second piece, but nothing really excites me enough to do the paperwork for it. Perhaps because I am saving the option of doing the bead soup idea as my second piece. Keep tuned! to the cosmic giggle.